Recipes fit for an appetizer array include Porcupine Potatoes.
Check out our dozen easy-to-eat and hard-to-forget appetizer recipes for your holiday parties and catered events. Finger foods, one-bite wonders, skewers, satays and savory lollipops create just the right party mood.
These appetizers also appeal to customers who have embraced the snacking culture. According to a recently released snacking market research report from the NPD Group, consumers with the healthiest diets eat 36 percent more snack meals annually than the average consumer. That means the appeal of these snack-worthy appetizers will carry over into the New Year, too.
• Crab mac & cheese lollipops
• Chicken Anticuchos
• Peanut-crusted red curry avocado satay
• Chile deviled eggs
• Green grape gazpacho
• Bacon and blue cheese sliders
• Lamb meatballs with Mediterranean dips
• Kung Pao Chicken Lollipops
• Bacon-wrapped Wisconsin Menage with Honey-Glazed Cipollini Onion Skewers
• Porcupine Idaho potatoes with hot pepper jelly dipping sauce
• Lemon Grass duckling satay
• Scallop skewers with applewood-smoked bacon and Lehua honey glaze