Food Safety Focus Symposium
The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) will offer the first annual Food Safety Focus Symposium (FSFS). The FSFS is designed to help the working food safety professional keep up to date with emerging food safety trends, stay current on new scientific information about food safety, take in-depth refresher training classes, and prepare for career advancing food safety credentials.
The 2014 inaugural symposium focuses on food safety training for retail, industry, and manufacturing professionals. To allow for comprehensive study in each of the topic areas, all courses will be full-day or multi-day classes.
Courses and workshops available at the FSFS:
• Microbiology and Toxicology for the Food Safety Professional
• Certified in Comprehensive Food Safety (CCFS) Credential Review Course and Exam
• Food Safety Auditor
• HACCP for Processors and Manufacturers
• HACCP for Retail Food Operations
• Certified Professional – Food Safety (CP-FS) Credential Review Course and Exam
• Registered Environmental Health Specialist/Registered Sanitarian (REHS/RS) Credential Review Course and Exam
More information about the symposium including how to register, is available at nehafoodsafety.org.
The National Environmental Health Association will also be holding its Annual Educational Conference and Exhibition concurrently in Las Vegas, which is geared to a broad spectrum of environmental health topics including food protection and defense.
Las Vegas, Nevada