(Continued from page 1)
1. One thing you don’t know about me is that I love learning about the word of God in my bible study group.
2. If I could trade places with one chef it would be Pierre Gagnaire because of his mad science approach to food, his masterful technique and his ability to translate to the plate.
3. One of my most memorable meals was at Taillevent in Paris.
4. If there were no olive oil and garlic, I’d have no reason to live.
5. My go-to drink is peach Snapple.
6. If I were on death row my last meal would be a bowl of linguine with white clam sauce, a sausage and mushroom pizza and an Italian beef sandwich with hot giardiniera.
7. My worst culinary creation was oysters and chocolate.
8. If I could change one thing about me it’s that I would be a better sleeper.
9. My favorite junk food is crunchy Cheetos.
10. If I wasn’t a restaurant operator, I’d love to be a rock star in a heavy metal band.