Yield: 12 servings.
- 12 Tyson® All Natural ™ Chicken Breast Filets, uncooked, frozen, 5-ounce
- 8 cups chicken broth, commercially prepared
- ¼ cup celery, fresh, large dice
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Chinese 5-spice seasoning, commercially prepared
ginger tamari sauce:
- 1 cup tamari soy sauce, commercially prepared
- 1 tsp. ginger, fresh, minced
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets, fresh, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups orange and yellow bell peppers, fresh, julienne
- 3 cups onions, fresh, julienne
- 2 cups baby carrots, diagonallysliced
- 2 cups asparagus, fresh, diagonallysliced
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, fresh, minced, as needed, chicken broth, commercially prepared (optional)
- 4 cups spinach leaves, fresh, chiffonade
- 12 cups brown and wild rice blend, commercially prepared according to package directions, warm
Slack chicken in cooler between 32° and 36°F prior to use. Combine poaching liquid ingredients in stock pot: chicken broth, celery, sesame oil, and Chinese 5- spice seasoning. Add thawed chicken and poach over low heat for six to eight minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from liquid. Keep warm above 140°F.
For ginger tamari sauce: combine tamari soy sauce, ginger, and cornstarch in saucepan. Whisk to blend. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for one minute. Remove from heat; reserve.
In a large skillet or braising pan over medium- high heat, heat the peanut oil and sesame oil. Add broccoli, bell peppers, onions, baby carrots, asparagus, and garlic to oil. Stir-fry for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender crisp. Add chicken broth, as needed, to steam vegetables. And spinach leaves to skillet and stir-fry for one minute. Remove from heat and transfer to a steam table pan. Keep warm.
To assemble single serving: Portion 1 cup of rice on plate; top with 1 cup vegetables. Diagonal-slice one chicken filet and fan it over the vegetables. Drizzle 1 tablespoon tamari sauce over the top