Yield: 12 servings.
- 24 slices French bread, sliced diagonally into 1⁄2” thick slices
- as needed, butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups Jif® Simply CreamyPeanut Butter
- 12 bananas, fresh
- 3 cups Smucker’s® Dove Dark Chocolate Topping
- 24 strawberries, fresh, whole
To assemble single serving: Brush 2 slices bread lightly with butter, close forming a “sandwich” and grill on preheated panini grill until golden. Open “sandwich” and arrange on flat work surface; spread 1 Tbsp. Jif® Simply Creamy Peanut Butter evenly over each slice of bread. Slice 1 banana and layer evenly over bottom half of sandwich; close with top half of sandwich. Diagonal-slice in quarters; arrange on plate. Serve with ¼ cup Smucker’s® Dove Dark Chocolate Topping portioned in a ramekin, and 2 strawberries.