1. Combine all ingredients except for oil and cheese in a blender.
2. Slowly add oil until blended.
3. Blend in cheese to finish and refrigerate.
1. Lightly brush beef with oil and season with s&p.
2. Grill to medium rare.
1. Take 3 pounds of Idaho Potaotes and shred using a hand grater.
2. Heat oil to 375° and fry potatoes 2. till golden brown.
3. Strain from oil and toss with truffle oil and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Set aside for garnish.
1. In a bowl combine 2 cups spinach, 2 cups watercress, 3 tablespoons tomato, 1/4 cup blue
cheese and 1/2 ounce of onion.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of dressing and toss lightly.
3. Carve steak and arrange on top of greens mixture.
4. Garnish with shoestring potatoes.