1. Soak each rice paper wrapper in bowl filled 1” deep with warm (110°-120° F.) water 1minute to soften. Remove and lay flat on clean cutting board surface.
2. In 2 qt. bowl whisk lemon juice with olive oil, salt and pepper, fresh mint leaves and fresh cilantro. Gently fold in crab meat. Cover and chill until ready to use.
3. To assemble: Layer 1 oz. cucumbers, then 1 ½ oz. mango, then 1 oz. peppers per roll in 2 neat stacks, about ½” thick total across the rice paper about 1/8 of the way up from the bottom of the wrapper and leaving about 1” open on each end.
4. Place about 4 oz. marinated crab mixture on top of each julienned stack.
5. To roll: Roll up from the bottom as tightly as possible, folding in the sides after 1-2 turns, then repeating to fold in the sides, as necessary, until rolling is complete. Store covered and chilled until ready to cut and serve.
6. To cut and serve: Use a sharp wet knife to trim off the rolled sides then cut each roll into thirds. Place rolls on top of 1/2 c. Black Bean Salad (see recipe below).
7. Garnish with sprigs of mint and/or cilantro, basil, lemon zest