|1/2 c |
1-1/2 to 2 c
8 to 12 oz.
DOLE® Fresh Frozen Cranberries, partially thawed and coarsely chopped (reserve 2 tbsp for garnish)
Vodka or cranberry-flavored vodka
Roast turkey breast, thinly sliced
Whole grain bread, lightly toasted
DOLE Fresh Frozen Apple Slices, thawed and well drained
Brie cheese, thinly sliced
Almonds, sliced and toasted
- Combine mayonnaise, cranberries and vodka in small bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on one side of each piece of toast. Top each equally with turkey and apple slices. Top each with brie cheese and place on large baking sheet.
- Broil, about 2 inches from heat, for 3 to 4 minutes, just until cheese starts to melt.
- Cut each toast in half, diagonally.
- Place 4 toast triangles on each plate, to serve. Top with almonds and reserved cranberries.