| Demi-Loaves (6 oz. each) or |
(48) Bridgford Ranch Style Rolls Dough
Teaspoons each garlic powder, whole thyme, caraway seeds, and dill
- Mix melted butter with seasonings.
- Make 4 slices in each Demi-Loaf and place in Demi-Loaf Pans. (If using Ranch Style Roll Dough, place 4 rolls in each pan.)
- Brush generously with butter-herb mixture on top and between dough pieces.
- Let rise until doubled in size. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan immediately. Serve hot or reheat for serving later.