Ingredients & Directions
3 (9 inch)
FPI Ice Shrimp
Deep pie shells
Asparagus tips, blanched
Shredded swiss cheese
Shredded cheddar cheese
Light cream or evaporated milk
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse shrimp to thaw and drain well.
- Evenly spread 1 cup of swiss cheese in the bottom of each pie shell. Divide the shrimp and asparagus tips between the 3 pie shells and top each with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Whisk eggs with cream (or evaporated milk), Worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Pour equal amounts of the egg mixture over each pie shell.
- Sprinkle generously with ground nutmeg.
- Place the quiche in the pre-heated oven and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and continue baking for 40 minutes or until knife inserted in quiche comes out clean.
- Remove and allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.