1. Check all the crab meat for cartilage and shells.
2. In a bowl mix the sour cream, mustard, egg, scallions and panko together. Add the crab meat and mix gently until the mixture is incorporated evenly but still chunky.
3. Form the crab cakes into 2-ounce rounds about 3 tablespoons.
4. In a lightly oiled skillet brown the crab cakes on both sides until heated through.
5. With a whisk, mix the egg yolk and lemon juice until light and fluffy. Add oil drop-by-drop beating until an emulsion forms. As the sauce thickens, increase the amount of oil added in each addition.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and adjust the seasoning.
7. Mix together paprika and cooking oil.
8. In a bowl combine all of the ingredients.
9. Toss well to coat and serve. 10. In a blender combine all of the ingredients. Blend until smooth. Adjust seasoning and serve.