1. Preheat oven to 425º F.
2. Partially bake frozen pie shell 10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
3. In large bowl, mix together liquid egg whites, onion, asparagus, ham, salt and pepper.
4. When crust is cooled to the touch, pour egg mixture into it. Top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Place quiche in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes, or until top is golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes and slice into 8 wedges.
7. Place one slice on plate and serve.