Butterball recommends thawing individual roasts in their original packaging, in a refrigerated environment, for 48 hours.
- Remove thawed roast from the plastic overwrap bag, do not remove the net.
- In a shallow pan, place the roast in a convection oven preheated to 325 degrees F.
- Cook the roast for approximately 2.5 hours or 15 minutes per pound.
- For a conventional oven, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and cook the roast for approximately 3.0 hours.
- Remove the roast from the oven when it reaches 160 degrees F and let it "rest" for 30 minutes before slicing or carving.