1. Remove outer leaves and rinse Iceberg Babies® under cold running water and allow to air-dry. Remove core and discard. Carefully separate individual leaves, starting with the center and pulling them gently out, one by one. Refrigerate until use.
2. Cut tofu into 12 half-inch slices.
3. Place tofu slices between several heavy-duty paper towels. Place a cutting board on top and let the paper towels draw the moisture away for 20 to 30 minutes. (The tofu is ready when a slice is easily bendable without tearing.) Place tofu in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
4. Combine lime juice, honey, lemon grass, soy sauce, pepper, garlic and chili paste in small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook one minute, stirring well to dissolve honey.
5. Pour mixture evenly over the tofu, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for one hour.
6. Prepare your barbecue grill.
7. Remove tofu from the marinade and coat lightly with peanut oil, reserving the marinade.
8. Place tofu on hot grill and cook until each side is golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
9. Using the Iceberg Babies® as a wrap, place one slice of tofu onto each Iceberg Babies® leaf, sprinkle with cilantro, peanuts, mint, basil and julienned carrot. Wrap lettuce leaf around the topping and secure with a tooth pick. Serve with the reserved marinade.