Wed, 2006-03-01 12:00
Establishment: Restaurant, Club Operation, Catering Operation
Meal Type: Main Course, Entrée
Preparation Method: Sear, Oven Finish
Product Type: Turkey Tenderloins
6 Ounces TURKEY TENDERLOIN
Pinch kosher salt
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
As needed extra-virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pound turkey tenderloins to an even thickness. Season with salt and pepper. In a small amount of olive oil, sear turkey on both sides, remove from pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Bake in a 325 degree F convection oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Hold for service.
Mushroom Marsala Sauce
- In same oven, roast mushrooms in truffle oil with fresh herbs. Transfer to sauté pan, add butter and shallots. Deglaze with wine, reduce by 1/2 of the volume.
- Add cream and reduce by 1/3 of the volume. Add cheese, garlic and nutmeg.
- Julienne turkey tenderloin. Add sun-dried tomatoes to turkey strips.
- Cook fettuccine to al dente stage. Drain and toss with truffle oil to coat.
- Mix fettuccine with Mushroom Marsala Sauce. Stir in turkey/tomato mixture and toss well to coat all surfaces.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan. Garnish with fresh herbs.
|Nutrition Facts |
|Calories 1830 Calories from Fat 820 |
|% Daily Value* |
|Total Fat 92g ||142% |
|Saturated Fat 37g ||185% |
|Cholesterol 280mg ||93% |
|Sodium 1700mg ||71% |
|Total Carbohydrate 125g ||42% |
|Dietary Fiber 8g ||32% |
|Sugars 21g || |
|Protein 98g || |
|Vitamin A 50% || ||Vitamin C 45% |
|Calcium 110% || ||Iron 50% |
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on you calorie needs: |
| ||Calories: ||2000 ||2500 |
|Total Fat ||Less than ||65g ||80g |
|Sat Fat ||Less than ||20g ||25g |
|Cholesterol ||Less than ||300mg ||300mg |
|Sodium ||Less than ||2,400mg ||2,400mg |
|Total Carbohydrate || ||300g ||375g |
|Dietary Fiber || ||25g ||30g |
|Calories per gram: |
|Fat 9 || ||Carbohydrate 4 || ||Protein 4 |