Ingredients & Directions
10 5 oz.
Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Large cubed foccacia bread, toasted
Zucchini, 1/2 moon cut
Fresh basil, rough chopped
Red onion, julienne
Red bell peppers, julienne
Vine ripe tomatoes, quartered
Prepared Balsamic dressing
- Sauté garlic, peppers, onion and zucchini in oil until onions are translucent.
- Transfer to large mixing bowl and toss with tomatoes, foccacia bread, basil and Balsamic dressing.
- Cook Tilapia fillets at 425 degrees for 12 to 16 minutes or until an internal temperature of 160 degrees is obtained.
- Place 2 cups of salad mix in center of plate and place fish directly atop salad.
- Garnish with basil tops and lemon wedge.