1. Thaw crab cakes according to package directions.
2. Prepare salsa by charring Habañero pepper and chopping.
3. Pulse pepper in food processor with ½ mango, lime juice, cilantro and honey until smooth. Fold in the remaining diced mango and chill until ready to use.
4. Pat each crab cake with crushed plantain chips.
5. Heat oil and butter over medium heat and pan fry crab cakes 3-4 min. per side until golden brown on both sides and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
6. Serve each crab cake with about 2 ½ Tbsp. salsa.
Serving suggestion: Serve with sautéed ripe plantains, lime wedges and a dollop of sour cream to cool the heat!