INGREDIENTS:1 Tbsp. unsalted butter or cooking spray
2 lbs. cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
¼ lb. unsalted butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
½ lime, juiced
3 Tbsps. flour
3 Tbsps. cornstarch
1 lb. sour cream
8 Tbsps. mango puree (made from 1 large mango)DIRECTIONS:1. Adjust rack of oven to middle position and preheat to 325°F.
2. Grease a 9-in. springform pan with butter or coat with cooking spray. Reserve.
3. In a food processor with the metal knife blade, process cream cheese 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and with the machine running; add sugar and butter and process 10 seconds longer.
4. Scrape sides of the bowl and with machine running, add eggs, vanilla, lime juice, flour and cornstarch. Process 15 seconds, scrape down sides and process 5 more seconds longer.
5. Add sour cream and mango purée and pulse until incorporated.
6. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for one hour. To prevent the top from cracking, do not open oven door. Remove from oven and cool completely in the pan. Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours, or up to two days.NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION:Calories 601 (79% from fat); Fat 54g (sat. 33g); Protein 11g; Carbohydrates 21g; Sodium 321mg; Cholesterol 236mg; Fiber 0.5g
SERVINGS:10 servingsFrom:Recipe from Brooks Tropicals