- Lightly toast the cumin seed, cool and grind to a powder. Combine the cumin, turmeric and oil to form a paste. Toss the sliced turkey breast in the herb mixture, coating well. Cover, refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Thread the marinated turkey evenly onto the pre-soaked skewers with an even distribution of poultry on each skewer. Cover, refrigerate and reserve for service.
Coconut Milk Peanut Dressing
- Over low heat, allow the peanut butter to soften in a saucepan. Whisk in the heated coconut milk and stir until smooth. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for several minutes. Whisk in the lime juice, fish sauce and soy sauce.
- Grill the reserved turkey skewers until cooked through.
- For each order, toss 2 cups of the mixed greens with a tablespoon cilantro and 2 ounces of dressing. Place greens on a chilled plate and garnish with fanned mango slices and cucumbers.
- Place 3 warm turkey satay skewers atop each salad and drizzle additional dressing over top of salad.